I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength. Phillippians 4:13


Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Challenge

So this thing at church has been going on called Every Believer a witness. I'm challenging all of my readers to post one verse a day on their blogs,facebook,or the older person hang out on twitter, for 2 weeks.



I placed in 9th @ the track meet. It was so unfair because there were 9th graders were throwing.

My day was better yesterday. I only got called a B**** by one girl. Prayers are working!!!

My verse is simple to day.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that who ever believed in Him should not parish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

KK is going to try to make a button for my challenge!!

If you are taking my challenge, grab my button and leave me a comment. Thanks ya'll.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Your button worked perfect for me?? I'd add center codes around the parts that are inside the text area box but otherwise is perfect.. see my site I uploaded it there for a test for you to see...?

Kaye Butler said...

Hey MM! I grabbed your button. I'm excited for you!

Love you
KK

Dianne said...

I accept you challenge. Put your button thingy on my blog.