I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength. Phillippians 4:13


Sunday, March 15, 2009

Girlie Girl @ WBC

This weekend was Girlie Girl Getaway at WBC. I had a lot of fun. I made new friends and hung out with old Friends.

Our speaker was Heather Pain who used to sing with Point of Grace. She sang a bunch of great songs and was a great speaker. She talked about to us about how to be a Christian as a Teen. Dating, friendships and sex. The sex made me uncomfortable. We even had to finish talking about it today in Sunday School class and there was a bunch of guys there this morning.

You are supposed to wait until you are married and if you ever go on a date you should let your mom or dad check on him, don't go parking alone or with somebody. I'm going to wait until I'm married. I might kiss a boy, but right now I have never kissed a boy. And I tell all my friends that I haven't and they make fun of me and tell me that I need to try kissing a boy, but I tell them my aunt said to wait until I'm 16 and that's what I'm sticking to. Besides, French kissing sounds gross.


Me and Bethany Hill
Me and Heather Pain, of Point of Grace, the speaker for the Girlie girl getaway.

OH, the cheese cake at the fancy dinner Saturday night was so good. I knew you all would want to see it before it was all gone!
The center piece at our table for the formal dinner Saturday night. It's got lemons and limes in water with a floating candle. They let us eat on real plates.
Sadie, Mary Margaret (me), Heather Pain, Kassidy, Natalie and Mandy
Our youth minister, Bro. Randy Preston choosing numbers for door prizes. I did not win the Chi like I wanted to.






No comments: