I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength. Phillippians 4:13


Sunday, July 13, 2008

Meet Mary Margaret

Hey, Mary Margaret here, I like to read blogs and leave comments, so I thought that I would try this blog thing out myself. My aunt and I thought about what I should blog about and this is what we came up with. I'm going to give advise on everything I can think of. Ask me for advice!!!!
Movies we watched this weekendThe Ultimate GiftNational Treasure 2The Last Day of SummerMontana Sky
The Ultimate Gift, PGThis movie is good for all the families to watch. It teaches good lessons it is funny and sad.Jason earned gifts taught him lessons,some of them are work,getting a real friend,the gift of problems.He falls in love one time,the gift of dreams,and the gift of giving. I gave this movie 5 stars.It has everything,romance,laughter,and sadness.
The Last Day of Summer, Nickelodeon MovieThis movie is about the last day of summer for 3 boys. They are trying to enjoy the last day of summer and some bullies get in the way.One of the boys get hit in the head and the day repeats over and over.I don't like this movie because the same day repeats over and over.And it is boring to me . The end was really good. Younger children might like it. I gave this movie a 3 1/2 stars.
I also loved National Treasure 2. I really loved Montana Sky. It was so romantic and I am all about ROMANCE. I just loved the whole movie.
Leave me comments and ask me questions. I'm ready to roll with the answers.
M&M

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HEY M&M WE HAD A BLAST AT YOUR POOL PARTY!!! THANKS!!! LOVE DIANNA & THE GIRLS!!!