I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength. Phillippians 4:13


Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Dark Night and other Random Things

The dark night is about Batman and the Joker. The joker is Batman's enemy.This movie was scary,serious,and long.Batman comes out only in the dark of the night. He is hunting the Joker,who is a villain committing horrible crimes. The police helped Batman hunt the Joker.
Did I like this movie?
Yes,I did.
I was exicted to see this movie because I don't get to watch very many PG-13 movies.And I'm 13! I liked that it was scary and funny at the same time.It had cool sound effects and special effects.My favorite special effect was when Batman's car turned into a motorcycle.
I give this movie 5 stars!!!!!!!!
Advise for this week.....
Cats don't like water. Aunts do not like cats in their pools. Uncles do not like it when you disobey them. (he told me not to put the cat in the pool and I did it anyway) Sisters don't like the cat scratches they get from the cat who has gone crazy because of the water. Being grounded is not fun it's horrible. And I think the cat hates me.

No comments: