I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength. Phillippians 4:13


Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Cooking Dinner

First...
I had one question from Carissa at Good and Crazy, my 3rd comment! She wants to know if the girl in the Ultimate Gift is the sams as in Nim's Island.
Yes, Abigail something.
I want to say HEY GIRL! to Sandy Brawner, my 2nd comment!
Whoop Whoop to Taylor Witcher for being my 1st comment!
Dinner
The reciepe I made was Ham Salad. I thought that it was good. I made it for everyone at home to try. Taylor (my sister) said it is kind of ok. Kaye said I did a good job making it but she perfers chicken salad the best. I ate the rest of the ham salad today with Ranch Dressing, it was delicious like that. I also ate a grilled cheese sandwhich, my baby sitter Kailey Brimhall made it for us, she is very sweet. It was good. Fashion advice for the dayI bought some flip flops from Cato. The flipflops are black with brown sequins on the top. They are so cute. But... They came apart today. I only wore them a couple of times. Just because they cost more don't mean they are made better.

No comments: