I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength. Phillippians 4:13


Monday, August 30, 2010

TENNIS & HIGH SCHOOL :)

Okay so like everyone knows that i love tennis right...? Well its amazing and I enjoy every second of it as I can. Well anyways I know almost of the players on there and they are really nice to me. And tomorrow was suppose to be our 1st match but the coach and the team that was gonna play against us THEY FOR FITTED...I was all excited and guess what the coach on the other team had to have surgery before the day of the match and it made everyone on my team really mad so we have to practice alot. OOOKKKAAAYYY so about high school.... im loving it alot and i am so excited to be there its so way better than JR.HIGH its totally awesome...lol well my fingers are getting tired of typing so talk or post to ya next time:) love all you bloggers out there bye!!!:)

No comments: